Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Prod in the Ass

This is really happening. Just another month b4 I make the big move. Yikes. I'm actually not as scared as I thought I'd be, more excited really.

I wonder if I can book a show or two in Dallas and Charlotte this summer? I haven't performed music since October and haven't been on the stage since February ... U know I'm an attention whore! Actually, I'm not, it's all too easy just 2 sit in the shadows 4 me. That's why I need 2 prod myself in the ass (hee hee) every now and again 2 take charge and go 4 what will bring me the most fulfillment.

Yes yes yes ... that's just what I need, a good prod in the ass 2 get me up on stage again.

I must confess on the new music front, I have mixed feelings about my EP. By the end of May, I'll know whether there will be a new Saturn release for 2006 or not. Meanwhile, I have a fresh batch of Deviant CDs coming in just for my trip this summer. Wouldn't it be grand if I were able to sell them all!

It just takes a prod in the ass.

Is prod even a word?

"Vodka and 7 straight 2 my brain puts me under false impressions, hiding all the pain." - Prince, The Dream Factory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home